Thursday 2 September 2010

Miss Elusive ???




One of my Friends gave me a new title Miss Elusive on FB. When I read in the morning I laughed out loud for sometime but after a while I started to think whether I'm a person who is elusive or this one is a new development.

The quality of being elusive is possibly elusive in itself. Am I mysterious that I don’t tell anything about myself? Don’t I commit to anything until I absolutely have to? Don’t I turn up to events or special occasions? Do I give lame excuses if someone invites me? Do I avoid calls? Do I not share what is my style, what I like, what I don’t like?
May be I am who knows... Hmmm as a matter of fact I'm quite a chatter box with my friends. But yeah I dont share everything and anything with anyone I mean any tom dick and harry. I agree with people whom I'm not comfortable with I'm totally different person. Guess thats how everyone will be right ??? Dont you think so? Now coming to commitment.... I some times surprise people by doing something which they never expect me to do. And commitment hmmmmmmm lets skip it. because Jab main ek bar commitment de deti hoon tho uske bhad khud ki bhi nahi sunti . I know its cheesy !!! LOL :p .
Now coming to not turning up to events and occasions. Yeah Yeah I do that sometimes. Actually most of the times when u know those boring functions. Thats acceptable right??? Avoiding calls ? Guilty!!! but only sometimes when you are upset and you want to be alone trying figure out what went wrong, or sometimes when you want to enjoy solitude. or sometimes when you are watching a really interesting movie and dont want to be disturbed;) or you want sleep ,you just put the phone on silent mode and doze off zzzzzzzz :D
What ever may be I'm elusive. What the heck... I dont mind . Look at the brighter side I can be called mysterious. And mystery always attracts . What say?
Thanks a ton babes for the new title !!! I'm loving it !!!! :D
And this is Miss elusive signing off. TLC !!! :D

1 comment:

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D