Monday 27 September 2010

Every dark cloud has a silver lining

Of late my family is going through a roughest patch. Situations are not rosy any more. Usually calling my parents was just to have a casual chat .Now a days when ever I receive a call from home its only bad news or worse news. Now don't think that we are facing all different kinds of troubles which we get to see in movies alone. Not really!!! God has been kind and merciful enough and these problems are the usual problems we face in life like health, job etc etc.



These problems are not such big problems in life when you are facing them. Everyone has their own approach to tackle their issues. Some have a casual approach and some have a serious approach. God made everyone with certain capacity of taking the problems. And even in the bible its mentioned that God will not test his people more than they can take it. Now the capacity is decided by God . We don't have a clue what is our capacity. 10 problems at a time, 20 problems or 30 at a time. Even then if you are facing them you know that you will fight it out, or solve it or bear it.

But when these problems stuck your family it hurts. Hurt is a very small word . But thats what we have in English dictionary. And when you know that your loved ones are sick and are suffering, all you wish is to be there next to them . Hold them tight, take all their pain and protect them from all the bad things in the world Or at least stand next to them like a strong fortress and offer them what ever you can give.

However this same hurt and pain increases when you know that you cant do anything , neither you can hold them or stand next to them I mean physically, you feel retarded and helpless. Right now this is my situation . My family is divided into 3. One part lives in a different state, one live in a different country and last being my sister and I we live here in Chennai. Physical distance really bothers when you are desperate to be with our loved ones especially these helpless situation. And all I can do is kneel in the presence of the supreme commander God and plead him to deliver my family from all troubles and sickness. Be with them and do not leave them for a minute.

Even though my life seems to be surrounded my problems there is always this comfort of the promises which He had given us, helps us to keep going forward in life.Cause He fulfills his promises and never lets us down. Like the saying " After every dark night, there is a bright day "
With the same hope and belief I surrender all my problems to him.




I know right now he is carrying us and soon He will walk with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D