Saturday 4 September 2010

Another Saturday

Saturday morning I usually get up late because I know that I don’t have to get up early and cook for my sister. When I got up from the bed I saw the day was gloomy and boring. I didn't even attempt to make the day brighter. Said a lil prayer, thanked God for a new day.

I decided to start my day. I dragged myself up to the main gate of my apartment to pick the news paper (Now don’t think I’m this girl who cant do without a newspaper I'll tell you a secret......not that I'm up to date with the current affairs and stuff just that the Saturday Gossip section from the honey bee is pretty good Shhhhh!!!) As I reached to the main gate I found that the paper is missing. I tried to look around, thought of spying a bit. (U know in India few people have a bad habit of taking theirs neighbors paper) Then I thought no may be its a holiday for the press. Disappointed went to the stove to make some coffee. Boiled milk, got the coffee mug and took a spoonful of Coffee powder and was searching for the sugar bottle, but to my horror it was empty! Sigh!!! .

Oh God!!! What a bad start. So I decided to go back to the comforting bed and bury myself and under the covers. As I reached bed and about to crash I found my sister coming from the wash complaining that she is sick. She got on to the bed and slept. For a while I tried to ignore that statement (I’m sick) and sleep. Lekin mere maan nahi maan raha tha. Cursing my heart I got up from the bed as I didn't have an option but to start the day, fix breakfast for my sister and give her some medicine.



Now I know all I need was a little charging means a good cup of
So with a very sleepy head and lazy bum I changed my nightwear got into tracks and Tee. I went to the mirror to check my hair guess what I found ???? Today's News paper (my sister picked it already and imagine what I was thinking Goddddd) News paper did bring a little enthusiasm (Very tiny miny one I say) which helped me walk up to the store and pick some sugar along with few eggs .

Walking back home I’ve already decided what to cook for the break fast. That little walk did help me to lose my laziness. After I reached home went straight up to the kitchen made myself a good cup of coffee . Looking outside the day looked as if its never gonna be bright. Just then I thought what if I cant change the weather but I can defiantly make this Saturday tasty.

With the same determination in my heart and mind I went to kitchen to make some yummy Bombay toast with lots of vanilla for my sis.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D