Friday 17 September 2010

A Friend whom I would love to kill

Like the famous quote says Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends." I choose this friend of mine. Call it fate or destiny It was I who initiated our friendship. He was like water in the desert. Cause in this land of Tamil, I found someone who speaks Hindi (tappori Hindi of course). We met at Madras University while we were doing a course of Air ticketing. We clicked instantly cause he is a Greatest Admirer of Shahrukh Khan that’s a different issue that he thinks he looks like Shahrukh. In 3 days time we were like chuddy buddies. Our friendship is not like the usual one .We are different.


J
We were more like partners in crime. ;) Only twist is that my secrets would be busted in front of my sisters by none other than my dear friend himself (Now he doesn’t understand the meaning of partner in crime-Problem with his English) we break into an argument almost for every sentence. We would have ended this friendship almost every alternate day. When ever we go shopping, which we usually try to avoid cause we have totally different sense of dressing. And he has this huge loud voice as if he has an inbuilt amplifier and he makes these weird comments that I get embarrassed and I quickly look around just to make sure that no one heard it. Not only that I have to literally run to catch up his pace. So shopping is very strict no no.
He has this charm which makes all my friends jealous. If I start writing about him I might end up writing a minimum of 100 pages of complaints and may be 2 lines of praise. I’m not exaggerating. I always think how he became my friend. It’s almost 7 years of countless arguments and numerous breakups (Not sure whether we use the word breakup for friends) we are still intact and going on with our friendship.
Wondering why? He is everything, irritating, annoying, frustrating, mean, selfish and what not. But he is like a dash of fun in my boring life. He lives in world of dreams, Thinks his life is a movie, he is funny and witty. Like I told you that we argue for each and every sentence but that argument has never turned into a serious one because of his funny way of speaking Hindi, and his Bollywood dialogues makes me actually laugh out loud.We love sneaking out for movies. Watching movie with him is always fun, not because of the story, or the actors but because of his nonstop witty comments buzzing near my ears. He has the power to make me laugh no matter how tensed I might be. And he refuses to change even after he has become father of a 4 years old who worries about her quarterly exam. That’s why even after my family and friends reiterating that he is not a very good influence still is a strong influence in my life.He  brings out tappori best in me. :P

1 comment:

  1. lmao!!! its soo funnyy...but its a sweet way of telling your friend how special he is...we all have such friends tht we would love to kill :p lol

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D