Tuesday 31 August 2010

What's playing on my Mobile



I was just lazing around in the house and guess what ... Off goes the power and you dont ve much to do..Power ( electricity) dictates almost everything in our lives. We are just left handicapped nothing much to do. Staring into the darkness (by the way its evening around 7) Hoping that...." power will come now" . In these situations when u have a company around we actually break into a conversation sometimes just complaining how ridiculous is this EB department. If the power cut crosses an hour . The first thing we do is call the toll free number and complain. Unfortunately I didnt have a company to chat. Yeah my mom did call me and gave company for sometime. Later I was all on my own...

Main aur meri tanhai, Aksar ye batein karte hain .... :) Basically I was just sitting and wondering what to do.. Then I remembered that I have downloaded few songs Yayyyyyy!!! I thought I will listen So I took my mobile ( By the way its not ipod ) And started browsing through and started listening Enrique's I like it, Love the way you lie Rihanna but some how it didn't give the kind of relaxation I was expecting, something which can replace the tube light, TV , Fan .. (Majorly FAN) I was missing it so bad by then it felt as if Im almost in a furnace . So I thought If I change the language it might feel better. So I played the new number from the movie anjaana and anjaani... Phew!!!! That didnt help at all.
So I decided to get up from the furnace and enjoy the natural air. So I went to the terrace . Fresh air was refreshing , quite surroundings and the darkness around felt nice and soothing for sometime.You know usually when you are in such a surrounding usually a thought crops in . No no not romantic. The feeling of being alone and loneliness u feel like u need someone to talk , someone to hold hands and gaze into the darkness and obviously when you dont ve anyone around the 1st thing you do, u call the first person who comes in your mind ( obviously he / she is that someone special)
Lucky me the someone special whom I can turn to during situations like this is An absolute darling ,He is just there every time and anytime I need . All have to do was play the right song for the right moment . So I took my mobile and browsed a little. Found the perfect song to create the mood. The song I played was just amazing.
So here it is what’s playing on my mobile

1 comment:

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D