Wednesday 8 September 2010

Walking Down the memory lane


I had a very bad headache and I didn't have my usual medicine. I had some freaking tablet which made me sleep all day and its obvious sleep all day means no sleep all night. I was twisting and turning on the bed for sometime, Had a full bottle of water, Mid night snack, psalms 23, 7 times Lords prayer, self hypnosis and soon I realized I ran out of all the tricks in the book.



I got up went to my poor old PC because I owe on a apology to one of my friends, whose call I missed "without my knowledge " ( NOTE-without my knowledge is bold , underlined and in quotes . Oh God this Miss Elusive thingy is scaring me) I wanted to give an explanation before my dear and most loving friend comes up with a new title and after which I will sit down and write another boring blog and torture you ;P

As I logged in saw one of my old friend online. (Ding !!!! Oh Thank God hope he will not sleep now) And Praise God for the good two and half hours time difference . These days I rarely start a conversation with anyone, if I do either they are very important to me or Im way too bored . I know you might call me mean but remember the Glebntried syndrome I dont have a choice :( Im forced to maintain a low profile. ;(

So I said Hey what are you doing at this time are you not sleeping??? Ok before I start writing about our conversation I want to tell about the person with whom I had a conversation with. If you read my previous blogs Remember I mentioned about an angel in disguise who was there next to me and thought me to deal with the big bad world. He is the same one. We did little catching up U know Old buddies and stuff his family , baby and all. Slowly we started walking from present to past. Walking down the memory lane eight years back, how we became friends (guess where we became friends khajuraho Yeah Yeah u heard it right khajuraho) We spoke about our best days of carefree, full of life, fun unlimited days and then we slowly started our conversations with one staring line " U remember that day that time you said this , I told that, You did this You did that"



Those friends, unending conversations, few interesting and not so interesting trips, those long walks on the campus, those fights at the canteen, Our little Dosa Dates, Riding on the bi-cycle, watching sunset at the beach , Getting wet in the rain, Sharing one Umbrella, Awwww they were just way too beautiful. But everything was not as rosy as it sounds now. They were few things said and done and we were left wondering what went wrong and what was running in their head at that moment. And you find out after 8 long years those moments were the reaction of those unsaid emotions which were hidden because of our newly developing Ego's and those unsaid emotions are nothing but care will surely bring tears in your eyes and smile to your lips and strong feeling to your heart and a realization your to mind , that it was all care and you never knew it, wish you can re-live it, but you know you cannot undo it.


Remembering those days made us nostalgic, We felt that we can do anything and give everything just to feel those moments once again. We know we will never get that chance again . Everything we did right or wrong it just going to stay that way it was and we will cherish them the way they are. like Bryan Adams says those were the best days of my life. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D