Saturday 4 September 2010

Straight from the kitchen part II

As decided to make this Saturday a tasty one. We finished having break fast. And then I started to worry about lunch.( Guess thats very typical right???) I opened my fridge its weekend obviously vegetables are rare to find. Lucky me I found baby corn and there was some paneer left out after my sister's pot luck. Decided will make use of both.

One of my friends told me to give out the recipe along with the photos. Before I proceed I've few confessions to make......I've never tried this in sense telling the recipe before and I'm not good with quantities and stuff.. What the hell ... let me try.

Alright! I'm not sure whether this kind of thing was ever made. May be this might be my invention. But one thing I can guarantee its tastes simply superb...

Ingredients:

Onions : 4 medium sized finely chopped

Tomatoes: 4 medium sized finely chopped

Green chillies: 2 finely chopped

Baby corn: 250 grams

Paneer- 50 grams

Oil-4 table spoons

Groundnuts powder:25 grams

Red chillies powder - 2 table spoon

mustard seeds : 1 small table spoon

Jeera :1 small table spoon

Ginger Garlic paste: 1 small table spoon

Garam masala : 1 small table spoon

Turmeric powder : 2 pinches (he he he sounds so unprofessional :D)

Salt : As per taste

Boil the baby corn for ten mins with a pinch of turmeric and a table spoon of salt for 10 mins. And cut them into medium sized pieces.

Fry ground nuts. Grind into powder.

Pour two table spoons oil , add mustard seeds and jeera. Add onions , fry them till golden brown add two table spoons salt and ginger garlic paste , add tomatoes and cook till tomatoes becomes soft and becomes juicy. Add ground nut powder and blend it well. keep stirring so that it becomes thick paste add little water to dilute the paste ,add Baby corn and cook it for two mins, add paneer and quickly add garam masala and Red chillie powder cook till it gets cooked for few mins. Garnish it with coriander (I was running out of coriander so) Now your Baby Corn and Paneer is ready to eat.

Serve it with Roti Garama Garam Roti's .But my sister prefers with rice.

I know my recipe narrations sucks big time :(


Forgot to mention one most important ingredient - Add Loads and tons of love I bet recipe will be World's Best :)

2 comments:

  1. hey dimpy.. I always love cooking.. and want to try different recipes...i am gonna follow this categories for new recipes and try thihs one.. and how did u make that veg noodles.. in the below pics...i hope it is veg noodles....pls let me know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks thara!!! will surely will let you know the receipe for those noodles. and yes thats veg noodles only!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D