Friday 5 November 2010

Lip care



1.Every morning 'brush your lips ' with a soft baby toothbrush and then apply some lip balm to your lips.








2.Before going to bed you should apply the moisturizing cream on your lips


3.Gently rub with washcloth over lips before applying lipstick to smooth out lips.



4.To keep lipstick in place while dining, keep lips off utensils. Use your lower teeth and tongue to do the work.




5. Ghee, Fresh milk cream and rose petals can get you pink supple lips




6 comments:

  1. This post could not have come at a more perfect timing..Winter is setting in here and my lips crack like crazy..I will try these tips on for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three lovely blogs. You do need to tell us, how you manage to find the time to post such good ones on all 3. Nice tips. Sure I can use all of these.

    Thx for stopping by my blog. Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Geeta for stooping by and also complimenting my blogs .. I used to have one blog alone with all my thoughts, cooking and beauty tips... But I thought its becoming like a mixed sabji so i separated them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the toothbrush trick religiously.Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D