Tuesday 23 November 2010

Kobbari vundalu

Kobbari vundalu or coconut laddus were one of my favorites. I still remember my dad used to prepare these easy to make laddus when we were kids. So this time when I went home . I experimented and made lots of stuff. I baked a cake, made pizzas ,made rava laddus and then I tried making kobbari laddus. Hope you will like it as much as I loved it .. Here is the recipe.



Ingredients:

1 cup - fresh grated Coconut
1 cup - grated Jaggery (Grate the jaggery into small pieces)
3 spoons - ghee
4- Elaichi
Preparation:

Fry coconut to medium brown with a spoonful of ghee.


Heat grated jaggery with a spoonful of water in a heavy bottom vessel on medium heat.

When jagger starts melting,add coconut to the jaggery syrup

let coconut cook well in the jaggery syrup. Stir continuously.

Cook until the mixture comes close/thick.

Add Elaichi powder

Turn off the heat and keep it aside for few minutes

When the mixture is still warm grease your palm with ghee and start making small rolls with the mixture.

Easy and yummy kobbari laddus ready eat ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D