Tuesday 16 November 2010

Boho Chic

Boho Chic look is what many of the girls are flaunting these days. Boho look is all about using earthy and rich colors, layering and mostly accessories
As fashion gurus says never follow trends blindly but make it personalized. Dress up in such way where it reflects your personality.





Always choose earthy and natural colors like brown, green, magenta and orange.



You can look boho even when you are wearing a kurti and leggings or a pair of khaki Shorts.




Skirts and flowy shirts are good.



You choose your shoes as per your preference. Obvious choice would be sandals.



You can braid you hair or just leave it natural…


And one of most important element of boho look are accessories Loads and loads of them. Which means plenty of bracelets, armlets, anklets, beads, Your mom’s big ring, dangling earrings, mix and match necklaces.


Not only that you can accessorize with headbands, stoles , scarf’s, duppata’s, clips, belts or just carry a boho bag.




And the good news for this look is no make up.. the main funda is to look all natural.. You can enhance your eyes with kohl and use a lip balm and you are good to go..…


Do let me know your suggestions to complete the boho chic look

5 comments:

  1. I am a minimalist when it comes to Boho. Mostly an Indian kurti and chunky colorful Indian accessories. Kajal definitely completes the look for me, even though it makes my eyes watery.

    I like pic #s - 1,2, 6 and the bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always a boho at heart so, it is an absolute delight reading your tips..I love all the pics..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ geeta... Even I dress up mostly kurti and chunky accessories.. But sometimes i experiment with long skirts..
    @Natasha .... I know you are gypsy at heart... Thanks babes :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D