Wednesday 4 August 2010

Glebntried Syndrome

Phew!!!! These days I find people around me are very caring. Or way too jobless that they worry about me so much and always end up giving an advice which is almost similar to each other's just that the way they phrase it differs. Why are they so concerned??? Don’t jump into a conclusion I don’t have a deadly disease or may be I've one.


I think you ve heard about Aids, Cancer, Ischemic, Tuberculosis, Trachea, Bronchus etc. Hey hold your horses now…. by God’s Grace I don’t have any of these deadly diseases. Godddddddddd You people!!! Anyway name of the disease I’m suffering with is “Glebntried”. I know you guys ve heard about all these deadly disease. But what hell is this Glentried???? Now don’t start googling. Godddddddddd I tell you people are so addicted google as if they don’t ve their own brain…
Glebntried is nothing but single but not married. Is a disease of human especially happens with female gender between the age of 25 to 30, 31 and so on. This condition progressively increases the enthusiasm of the people around forcing them to give their valuable suggestions. Generally symptoms of this deadly disease “Glebntried” are when a women reaches her 25 years and still not married .severity increases when she is almost nearing to complete her magic “20” series. This disease is not spread by touch. But, by the word of mouth. Dangerous to the women who are facing it. Cure: You are clever enough to find out the remedy by yourself J
I ‘ve learnt about this highly “overrated” disease of mine when I happened to join an organization of people who are married , or about to get married, or getting married, or who are pregnant or about to get pregnant . Initially I was very happy to join and be a part of this group. These people who are so called leading their so called “perfect life” were so satisfied with their own lives found a new pet project in their research they found out that I ve this “Glebntried Syndrome” .
Long story short. After 2 years I still have people telling me about this disease of mine when they meet me , call me and people are not hesitating to write even on my wall… Thanks to them and all the people who are concerned about me ……I value your suggestion. I know that you care I love you all…. And I will take your advice .... But I have an advice for all the people who care!!! If you guys really want to help me out find cure for it !!!! Till then!!!!!!!!! LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!! I know it takes two tango, but what if I really don’t want to tango…?????? Give it a thought when next time you are going give your valuable free advice to anyone who is suffering with “Glebntried”!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good one!! Love the new word that you have coined..maybe we should add tht to Webster's..:)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D