Tuesday 10 August 2010

An intriguing thought


I was lying on my bed all of a sudden a thought struck me that……………………..................... How do we figure out what we deserve in life????? ??????

And yesterday I decided to write about it. I started It successfully and even it was going in a fine tune, However when I read and re-read those lines which I wrote I felt that it’s getting way too emotional and sentimental. I don’t want to make my readers cry :P ( I know there are not my readers ) but still!!! :) So I decided to delete few lines and started it again on a general note.



As a spectator of others lives I sometimes tend to become judgmental and always end up saying that -----" he/ she deserves this or vice versa". When a guy or a girl gets dumped the words we usually use to cheer them up or make them feel better are "he/ she doesn’t deserve you, You deserve something better!" These words always help them to move on and their pursuit for Ms Right and Mr. Right begins.

I see good and very nice people suffering in their day to day lives . They struggle for existence, for job, for a good life, for love , for marriage, for kids sometimes there are people who even struggle for few minutes to relax. Few who want to live just few more days with their loved ones but still cant make it...... Does that mean they don’t deserve all this ???

I come across people who lives are like a cake walk...As if life's is served in a platter and all they have to do is Enjoy it.... Does that mean they deserve all this???

Don’t every one deserve all the best things in life??? Some people make bad choices in life and they suffer, some are born with a silver spoon so they enjoy!!! Some are not so fortunate ...so they face life’s bad side ...I guess topic itself is very vague without any conclusion.....

There are few questions in this world, which does' nt have an answer or may be time provides the answers... So with this little anticipation..... I conclude with the same question in my mind still trying to figure out what we deserve in life????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D