Tuesday 27 December 2011

2011-A year of disruption

I can rant about how bad this year had been for a whole day and still something will be left out for the next day. That's how horrible this year had been. Most depressing, disappointing, dreadful and disgusting year I have ever faced in my whole life.(I can still add few more d's in the list .. But I am giving it a miss ) I would officially call it my worst year of my life.Not that I say that my life had been a bed of roses.Yeah I can mouth 2 years when I thought that I had seen the worst.  

2006 was an year of realization that I wish  not even my worst enemy to face..But it was only on the personal front.1st time in my life I saw betrayal. And I was heart broken, scattered emotionally.  But professional front it was an awesome year so I didn't call it worse. But that year taught me so much. Today if I can say I am matured all thanks to 2006 . So 2006 off the worst year list..




Year 2009, First time ever in my life I saw our sweet little world, created by we 3 sisters turning into ash in front of us. Yup our apartment caught fire.When my sister and I came from work, we saw our main door is open and our house is covered in ashes.We didn't have a place to go and sleep that night. Unfortunately I had to play the elder part. Controlling my tears and comforting my lil sis.I didn't have any one next to me to support me . That moment I felt so lonely. After I sent my sister to her friends place. I still remember I cried so loud that for one moment I thought my world came to an end.That night I spent at my friend's place hardly could sleep, Next morning I borrowed a dress from her and went to see the remains. That was such an eye opener. All alone in a burnt house trying  to sort out things, but had no idea where to start,  tears welling up in my eyes , didn't know whom to look up for help... This verse kept coming repeatedly in my mind  I lift up my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from?Psalms 121:1 Afternoon my parents came to my rescue. The best parents anyone can ask or think of. (Love them) .That year taught me to be strong .It taught me to buck up and move on.



But this year I cant put my finger and say yes this went wrong.... I faced all kinds of disappointments personal, professional, emotional , mental and even spiritual.This year I cried a million times , reasons are many.. I lost my best friend , who abruptly and no reason stop talking to me. I still have no reason why? Remained unproductive for a whole year.Heard all kinds of taunts from all kinds of people. My travel plans , leave alone travel plans any plan never went to the next phase .. Uff.. 2011 had been the meanest year , you get off my back...

 This was my condition till a few minutes back... All I wanted to do was rant and rave about you 20111.. But when I am sitting here to bitch about you ,with a short fuse, a thought struck me,  I tried  to recollect at least one good day you gave me .I agree I didn't have to think too much , and I found one reason, for which I can forgive all ur 360 bad days.. That was Nov 8th the day when you brought our lil bundle of joy Pari . into this world.. After all 2011 you hadn't been a worst year either. You made me an aunt to a beautiful ,cuddly niece... I cant be mad at you anymore.. you are forgiven  : D


Anyhooo on a serious note I thank God for blessing me and my family with another year . I hope you all had a good 2011. Wishing you all and myself a great 2012 filled with love, laughter , health and prosperity... Have a fantastic 2012.. : D

12 comments:

  1. I know 2012 is going to knock your socks off ! I just know it! Here's wishing that the new year will be filled exactly with stuff that your dreams are made of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a New Year full of happiness after having gone through some harsh times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope 2012 brings you all the joy and happiness you are looking for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a wonderful 2012.

    May all your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I know in my heart that 2012 is going to be an awesome year for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @natasha .. Thank you babe...for being my constant support all this year.. Wish you and sam a happy new year too . GB.... :D Love you XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rahul Bhatia thank uou.. Wish u and your family a blessed new year... :D


    @purvi thank you dear.. hope all ur wishes and prayers come true :D Wish you and your husband a great 2012 :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @geeta thank you and wish you the same.. great to see u posting on a regular basis.. loving all ur pics :D

    @ gayatri.. Thank you dear.. I hope your feeling comes true and I have my share of happiness in 2012 .. Wish you a great 2012 ...Have fun at madison :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ gayatri... saw u are following me.. so sweet of you.. Hope I ll not bore u much with my rambling .. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope 2012 brings you and your family lots and lots of happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! Oh wow! That is sweet!
    I wish you all the happiness in the world! Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @TheGirlAtFirstAvenue and @Uruj Thank you so much... Wish you the same! have a rocking 2012 :D

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D