Thursday 28 October 2010

Urgent Opening for a FRIEND !!!!! :)






Yes!!!!! You read it right. I’m looking out for a friend. Not just friend. But for a BFF
Not that I’m out of friends or something. I do  have few very close and good friends. However life has made them busy with their marriage, kids, and jobs or pursuing their love or they would have moved millions miles away... So these days I’m missing all the fun. Not that I can’t talk to them. I do.. But few things like going out, having fun is all missing. I have a younger sister who tries her best so I wont miss my friends however I do... Since I’m not working so that I can pick an instant friend so I’m announcing. So here are few things which I can offer as a friend.


















I will shop for hours without complaining even when you are shopping for aunts 2nd daughter in law. I promise I will give the best suggestion to pick the best buy.
I will walk miles and miles and to pick that perfect pair of jeans, I promise to share the best stores I know.
I promise to give you best advice and I will stop you from getting tempted to shop when you are strict no spend regime.



We will always hangout together. Go to the best and yet pocket friendly places and I promise I will always dutch in when ever we go out..










Share with you all my secrets

I swear I will tell you about all sales and best deals of the season




And update you with all of the best gossip from Hollywood as well as Bollywood










Share with you all my beauty tips..

Help you to find perfect pair of jeans to the perfect nail color

Even share my free hair cut coupons





I will accompany you to the parlor and give you company by getting pedicure together.

Or else sit next to you. when you are getting your hair cut done.





















I will be  a perfect host and guest and never sleep and will fully participate and be a partner in all your mischievous pranks in all our slumber parties.




























I will be a perfect maid of honor and fulfill all my duties with utmost sincerity.















AND


Even plan a perfect baby shower




Can also be your kids God parent and swear I will not upset if you don't make me one :)


















I promise I will be your friend in need, And lend my shoulder to cry when ever you are low and be a perfect partner in crime.




I promise that I will keep in touch even if you get married and move a thousand miles away.



So would like to be my













2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love love love it :) I am sure you will get a BFF soon...or you can get over here and we can hang out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you nats :P Hope I do get a BFF and if I dont I will buy ticket to columbus :D

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D