Saturday 2 October 2010

Memoir




I have started writing a memoir. I know I know!!! what is a memoir. It kinda short autobiography. But who knows life might make me popular and one day I might publish it :P LOL!!! I know you are laughing right now. But you may never know :) life is unpredictable. Or just pass this memoir to my kids or grandkids LOL!!!

You must be thinking why not blog it then taking pains of writing ???

As you know recently I ve started this blog initially it was called Thought boiler (sounds very scary right? Still cant believe that I choose to name this blog with such horrifying name) :P Actually one of my friend suggested me to start a blog. I was way too reluctant. But she persuaded me . Then I gave it a thought and decided to write a blog on wedding planning and play it safe. One fine day actually one fine night I was not able to sleep because I was pissed by the constant nagging around me about my wedding which resulted in my first blog Glebntried Syndrome.

Initially my blog was of more sarcastic take over people , later it was a way to keep my creative juices intact and if possible increase them when I'm not doing anything productive, However during the course of my blogging I ve christened by blog into lingering thoughts. Cause when I started writing my sarcasm changed into lite mined humor. During initial days of writing I got a feedback that I was very vocal about my opinions and it might hurt people. So I started using filter And now its very filtered and refined. But deep down my thoughts are still there somewhere . So I decided to write.

Why not dairy? Why memoir???

When I was a kid I had a lesson about dairy in my class 3 from then I used to write dairy but later I never had time or interest to write one. Writing dairy now would be boring , because all I would write was how my day went. And for that I don't have to write a dairy . It is predicted that for undated period of time till I find my life its gonna be Boring!!! I'm at verge of entering into a new decade in few months . So I decided to write memoir , even though my present sucks big time but my past was full of excitement and lot of experiences.

Life till now was full of ups and downs and we never know what might happen in the future.But these rough and smooth sails are the ones which brings out our character. So Im writing about my ups and downs of all the years and will write how is easy or tough it is to enter into the new decade and how I ll be handling it.

I will surely share if there are anything interesting :)

2 comments:

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D