Friday 5 June 2015

My first podcast - Bye Bye Maggi

Its been ages since I blogged. Don't want to sound lame and waste time explaining why I was missing the blogging scene.

My friend Ms.Yacker had started her podcast , I was reluctant towards the whole idea , as I  was scared that I will make a fool of myself saying wrong things in a public platform . So when ever she asked that we should make a podcast together, I gave, lamest of the lamest excuse to avoid .

But last night as usual after talking to my friend about almost everything under the sky , which included the current Maggi controversy  , I was looking up for the old Maggi Ad on you tube it brought back fond memories and I did something unexpected. I took my mobile and recorded a podcast.

It was one take and spontaneous recording, no editing, nothing but after hearing the recording for the first time , I liked hearing myself . I made my family and friends listen and I got a good response. So I decided to post it on my blog . I am not sure if I will do another podcast ever but I want save the memory on the internet.

Hope you will enjoy my rambling ...
 

1 comment:

  1. Dimpyyy :) loved what you said and the delivery of it! Hope this blogging streak continues! Missed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D