Monday 30 January 2017

Advice!!?!?!



Advice, Yes! that everybody loves to give.whether someone asks for it or not.Everyone has a solution for others problems. Even before the other person completes his/ her sentence of narrating the problem, you already have a minimum of 20 to max 100 ways to solve it..I am not sure how many actually follow or use it.

And if you hear yourself , mouthing those amazing words of wisdom ,the pearls of insight, for a minute you can't help but wonder about the  astounding creation of  God ,that is you and you would be in total awe of yourself and may even give yourself a virtual tap on your shoulder, Saying well done beta ! You are simply superb.

Yes I am that intelligent, insightful, Self proclaimed Gyaani . I am sure there are many like me.. FYI I only give advice to people who come asking for  it. Even though it's free, I don't like waste it much.

What I was wondering was ,when I am so damn good in giving advice, how many times I actually apply that advice to my own life...

Answer : Almost never.

Tonight , I gave an advice to one of my dear friends


I don't want to talk much about it, why, what,when (oh that I already revealed) . I am going to use my own advice of course, not for the same reason as her. 

So for the first time I am going to practice what I preach advice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D