Saturday 10 March 2012

Versatile !!!

              Hey hey hey ! Guess what ? I won an award . And its my first.. Yayyyyyy!!
 I saw it I was nominated by non other than the cutest blogger on the block.

Click here to visit a fairytale :D




Yes! Our little lady  MS Namitha  Kashyap...Thank you sweetheart for bestowing me with my first award ... Like her title of her blog she lives her fairytale .. She is this cute looking girl next door, expresses her heart through her witty, funny and rib tickling posts.. She is one blogger who is quite regular on the blogsphere even with her busy college schedule  and stuff .. Girl I have to confess .. I need to learn a thing or two from you.. Lets says two things.. Blogging regularly and  working out.. You inspire me :-D Do visit her blog to find everything thing from Cosmetic reviews to  Love and Emotions , Philosophy to Fashion. Thanks once again sweetie for the award ...

 I don't think  I deserve it yet... but I am humbled :D



                    

Ok ! Here come the difficult  part ...I am supposed to write 7 random things about myself ...
hmmmm let me start...
  1. I am an Aquarian .. Like any aquarian I am family girl.. people who follow me know it very well because all I write is about my family :D
  2. I love making people feel special.. I try my level best to make my family and friends special. I love treating them like Kings and Queens (not the sitcom) and make them the most happy person in the world at least on their special days .. I can run almost every nook and corner of city to get what they want to just to see their smile .. Don't think  I am beating my own drum.. My near and dear ones can vouch for it..
  3. I am a die hard romantic.. I look at the full moon just in a hope that somewhere some place my special someone will also be looking at it... I know it sounds stupid.. But I still do :D
  4. I am modern and yet traditional .. I dress modern but I have traditional values at heart. Looking at me no one will even think that I lead youth of my church..
  5. I am a mango freak... Summer has come almost and I see raw mangoes every where and I made my first mamidikaya papu (mango dal) for this season which is a huge hit (recipe coming soon)..  I can eat 20 mangoes in a day.. We get these juices and yummy mangoes in Andhra Pradesh which I miss in Chennai However I am not biased I can eat any mango ;p
  6. I observer a lot.. Which is a blessing in disguise because I don't make friendship with anyone and everyone .. But observing too much is also a cruse I only have limited friends.. :(
  7.  7th one is I feel is a lil negative accept in my personality. I am a critic. I just can't praise someone until unless I feel they are worth praising. I rather keep my mouth shut than praise someone who is looking like a joker just because he or she is my boss/ some social friend of mine. I sometimes would have even hurt my dear friends with my feedback.. But I am like that take it or leave it... 

So here are the rules :

1)Thank the person who sends you the award and add a link to their blog in your post

Done                              

2)Post the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your blog!   Done                 

3) Write 7 random things about yourself ! Done                         

4)Give the award to 10-15 other bloggers you love and tell them about it   nahhhh!           
Here I decided to break the rules... After all rules meant to broken.. No I am just kidding I try and follow all the rules but I can't choose only 10 or 15 favorite bloggers that would be unfair.. So I am passing this award to all my followers and all non followers who take their valuable precious time to read my post and encourage me to write better and more.. Because every blogger and every individual is  versatile :D  On this note lets raise our glasses!

               

24 comments:

  1. Did you just make my day or what sweetie? Huh? I just published a huge rant post, and here I see you with all praises :D hehehe :D thanks a ton for all the kind words, I am smiling like a retard! And Christ! You took your time off linking up to my blog with the header? :) *I am so touched! Tears in the eyes* :D

    You very much deserved it sweetie :) One of the few blogs I never miss :)

    Glad to have known you honey :) Keep blogging :)

    Love,
    Namita <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetie you are worth all the praises :D thank you giving me my first award.. :D

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for the award:)Nice to know you also love to freak out on mangoes:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you rahul ji... yup I go crazy about mangoes :D

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your award, girl. You sure do deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award :) Eben though I know all the facts about you, it was nice reading them again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe .. You know everything about me.. there are not many secrets right :D

      Delete
  5. Congrats for the award! Enjoyed your interesting Q/As!Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. #4 is be exactly! I am traditional at heart but nobody would believe me. :)

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are aquarian too .. wow join the gang.. And thank you ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  8. rambling of a single girl

    will you change name of this place after getting committed?

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWW! Congratulations girl!!! :)

    Your new follower here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! u've got a lively blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congo gilr!!!! :D
    your newest follower!

    please checkout my blog Nail Art Hues and please do follow if you like :) it means so much to me!
    thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D