Sunday 29 January 2012

Thank You God for another year...

January almost came to an end... And got to tell you it was quite an eventful month.. This month is special and I love it for various reason.. One obvious reason is my birthday is in January... Yayyyyy ! :D




I always prefer to celebrate it  with my parents.. However unfortunately this year  I had to stay back in Chennai..  So I thought I will have a quite one this year.. But my sisters the World's Best had something else in their mind. And I ended up having a week long celebration courtesy my loving family and friends..  Before I write any further  I want you to read what Lil sis posted on her FB wall.


After reading this you might think I was not surprised at all. Because my sister's love me so much they feel they haven't done enough even after doing everything for me. I am blessed with such awesome sisters..They started planning God knows when.. My lil sis who is all time busy and has no time for her own stuff had not only coordinated with my elder sis in UK and my family and planned stuff for me. She even  prepared an awesome and yummm meal... She did everything to make my birthday as special as possible. 


What can I say to this lil darling of mine who is now so grown up that she not only plans surprises about also executes them so perfectly. Its perfect to the T sweetheart ... I love you my Chotipari. And of course I love my elder sis and my lil  bro too..  They did give me gift's And one gift I would love to mention is my new Android . This one I have to mention because my next post will be about it :D

And one more thing made my birthday very special . I did receive  many calls from family and friends I was not only happy but thrilled that people who are not in touch for the whole year somehow they remembered my birthday and called . But to be more specific two calls actually made my day.. One call being from my once upon a time BFF  friend who stopped keeping in touch abruptly after her wedding..And a call from an unexpected person who is a very good friend of mine from Hong Kong , who was on a very short trip to India. I jumped with joy when she asked me to meet her. She took me out for dinner in a lavish hotel and gave me the most beautiful and colorful purple bag with which I have fallen in love with.

My birthday celebrations got extended to a week long celebration when I visited my parents.. Mom's yummy platters day after day and a special mention to my dad who made Gajar ka Hawla specially for me... After my two days trip from my native my sister still continued the celebrations.. What more can I say.. Thank You God for blessing me with such an amazing loving family  who try and try and try to keep up that smile on my face. Love you Lord !

25 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dearie. More happiness on your way.. You have a wonderful sister..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sahana.. Yeah I sure have a wonderful sister :D

      Delete
  2. I am happy that this birthday was full of pleasant surprises starting with sweety's birthday surprise :) Have a wonderful year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u babe .. Wouldn't have been special with out a friend like you.. :D

      Delete
  3. Many Happy Returns of the day! A little belated! So sweet of your sisters to celebrate the special day ! Wishing you all the happiness..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you... Yeah I know there the sweetest :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope u had a wonderful b'day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ria ... I had an awesome bday :D

      Delete
  6. Glad that you had a wonderful time! That was really sweet of your sister!

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you chandana..Sisters are always sweet right! :D

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful birthday :) :) and wish you many more similar ones :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much purvi... Hope so.. touch wood :D

      Delete
  8. nice read....have a great year ahead

    http://doyouspeakpurple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sisters are unbelievably sweet! Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Ameena.. God blessed me with very good sisters :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having such a lovely family with two beautiful sisters is definitely a blessing for you. Belated birthday wishes to you and have a cheerful life all the year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Elvirah... God has been very kind... Thank him for blessing with such a nice family :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. very lovely blog im following you
    follow back please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today.

    Feel free to surf to my page :: Hair Growth

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D