Monday 26 September 2011

An ode to my dear


My Dear,

Finally we met and we had an awesome time together.. Never missed anything this much .... Just cant stop kissing and hugging each other. I just want to hug you so tight and never want to let you go.. World is so cruel they don't understand our love.. They will not appreciate you or me like the way we treat each other. I know we have a history and we will have a future together. But I cant take this separation anymore.. Love is bliss they say.. Love is blind they accuse.... But love is beautiful how will they understand ??

But life is so cruel .. just when I got back to you and everything looked fine, its time to part again. I know this separation is only for some time... but still my dear ...

Promise me you will not change..You will not hug anyone like the way you hug me. You will remain loyal .. And not get carried away with a better looking girl who has never ending legs and beautiful curves.. You will wait for me

Untill we meet again its good bye for me... I know its sad to depart but I love you and I ll miss you my Sweetheart ....

PS: Before your imagination drives you crazy  and think of anything very mushy this letter was written to my sweet and loving bed ... Which I had to part with for sometime (for a good 15 days ). When my sister's friend stayed with us with a fractured elbow ...  :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D