Wednesday 26 October 2011

Thinking of you ...



I am dedicating this post to all my childhood friends with whom I departed .


Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting a new world is born.




Even though I had and have a lot of friends you guys are irreplaceable and you all are so special in my life. Unfortunately I have no idea where are you guys are and what are you doing? I would have checked a million times on FB and all other social networking sites. Unfortunately I still havent found you guys. I so badly regret that when we were young all we knew about each other was us and our first names. How I wish I was wise enough to note ur last names. So I am dedicating this post to all the dear ones I missed in my life.


When ever I see two little girls chatting there way to glory I think of  you Sirisha , who was my best friend till my 3rd standard and she had to leave to a different place as her father was transferred. Even though I don't remember much about our conversations. I still remember how your face used to light up when we used to talk about our favorite teacher Shenaz madam.


When ever I see a beautifully designed cake, I think of you Mohana Rupa , I still remember the way we used to plan about our birthday cakes and various designs which we used to fantasize. But some how every birthday our parents would bring the same old traditional round and square cakes.


When ever I see the  beautiful actress Tanuja on screen I think of you Tanuja. Though we were friends I still remember the numerous fights we had and the thousands of chits which we passed during our classes. I  still remember your sisters who were mediators and peace makers for our stupid fights.


When ever I see manorama. I think of u mano .. I still remember how delicate and thin you were. I still remember the small shop around the corner near your place and all stupid stuff we used to purchase.


When ever I see a nun. I think of you suseela. I still regret the last fight we had because you lied to me. But later when I came to know you joined the nunnery you will have no idea how bad I felt..


There are many more to go Like Anitha, Farzana, Jyotsana , Shobha ... All you guys are so special .If I look back now , those days seemed to last forever and If I had a choice, yeah I would always be there with you guys., because those were the best days of my life. I hope I will meet you at least once is my life time.




I miss you all..

7 comments:

  1. Omg....such a touching tribute to your childhood friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all I could do .. because I don't know where they are

    ReplyDelete
  3. Childhood friends are the ones whom u can cherish for the rest of our life time.. Cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww ... it reminded me of my friends.. nice read..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute! I recently managed to track down a few childhood friends. Hope you find them soon.

    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  6. @gayatri so sweet of you . Thank you .. Hope I do .

    ReplyDelete

Hope you liked my rambling... feel free to comment. Do come back to hear some more chaotic stories of a single girls life :D